I love making homemade popsicles in the summer; they’re such a refreshing treat, plus I know exactly what goes into making them. I made homemade limeade a few weeks ago, and I figured that would be the perfect base for a popsicle. I grabbed some cherries, threw them in as well, and made cherry limeade popsicles! If you love homemade popsicles too, try out this delicious recipe!
These popsicles turned out totally delicious, and they only require a couple of ingredients!
Cherry Limeade Popsicles
- 1 1/2 C homemade limeade
- 1 C pitted cherries
Add your cherries to a blender. If you’re using fresh cherries like I did, you’ll need to pit the cherries before you add them to the blender.
Pulse the blender until the cherries are chopped. Then add the limeade and pulse until smooth.
Pour the mixture into your popsicle molds.
Put the lid on and insert popsicle sticks in through the holes in the lid. Put the popsicles in the freezer until frozen (about 4-6 hours).
When you’re ready to enjoy them, run room temperature water over the outside of the mold to loosen the popsicles, and gently pull them out of the mold.
Shop This Project
Want to share this tutorial with your friends? Just click any of the share buttons on the left to share with Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, etc.!
More posts you might like!
Latest posts by Jessi Wohlwend (see all)
- Make Your Own Soft Baby Blocks - January 16, 2019
- How To Cut Fabric With A Cricut Maker - January 9, 2019
- FREE Mrs. Meyer’s Cleaning Products & Caddy From Grove Collaborative! - January 4, 2019
- Which Cricut Accessories & Supplies Do I REALLY Need? - January 4, 2019
- 65 Ways To Organize Using Dollar Tree Storage Bins - December 19, 2018