This post was last updated on
I love making homemade popsicles in the summer; they’re such a refreshing treat, plus I know exactly what goes into making them. I made homemade limeade a few weeks ago, and I figured that would be the perfect base for a popsicle. I grabbed some cherries, threw them in as well, and made cherry limeade popsicles! If you love homemade popsicles too, try out this delicious recipe!
These popsicles turned out totally delicious, and they only require a couple of ingredients!
Cherry Limeade Popsicles
- 1 1/2 C homemade limeade
- 1 C pitted cherries
Add your cherries to a blender. If you’re using fresh cherries like I did, you’ll need to pit the cherries before you add them to the blender.
Pulse the blender until the cherries are chopped. Then add the limeade and pulse until smooth.
Pour the mixture into your popsicle molds.
Put the lid on and insert popsicle sticks in through the holes in the lid. Put the popsicles in the freezer until frozen (about 4-6 hours).
When you’re ready to enjoy them, run room temperature water over the outside of the mold to loosen the popsicles, and gently pull them out of the mold.
Shop This Project
Want to share this tutorial with your friends? Just click any of the share buttons on the left to share with Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, etc.!
Latest posts by Jessi Wohlwend (see all)
- How To Weld In Cricut Design Space - January 20, 2020
- How To Slice In Cricut Design Space - January 13, 2020
- How To Organize Your Kitchen Drawers: 20 Ideas To Tame The Clutter - December 16, 2019
- Is A Cricut Worth The Price: How To Decide For Yourself - December 11, 2019
- Keep Kids Clothes Organized With These Cute Dresser Drawer Labels [Free Printable + SVG] - December 6, 2019