This post was last updated on
Hello! I’m Mags from Spindles Designs by Mary and Mags; we are a Mother Daughters blog. We blog about food, crafts, sewing, and DIY projects. We also have an Etsy shop where we sell quilts and quilt patterns.
It’s so much fun working with my Mom and sister. We stay pretty busy and always have 3 or 4 projects going at a time plus busy family schedules. So its really important to us to have easy yummy meals to make for our families.
We love good food!
Now that fall is in full swing and our weather is nice and cool, I love warming the kitchen by cooking. Fall is always so busy with school, work, and lessons, so I love a fast and easy casserole that I can quickly throw in the oven.
Chicken Stuffing Casserole
- Box of your favorite stuffing mix
- 2-3 cooked chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup cheddar or colby jack cheese
- 1 cup steamed broccoli
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cook your chicken breasts and cut them into bite size pieces, then set aside. Cook your stuffing mix according to directions and set aside.
- In your favorite casserole dish or 9″ x 13″ baking pan, mix until smooth 1 can cream of chicken soup and milk. Then add a chicken layer, then broccoli and cheese. Top with stuffing.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 30 min.
It’s really that easy!
I hope your family loves it as much as mine does.
A big thank you Jessi for having me over. I’ve really enjoyed sharing my love of good food with you. If you would like to follow our crazy family adventures you can find us at Spindles Designs by Mary and Mags and please follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.
Want to share this recipe with your friends? Just click any of the share buttons on the left to share with Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, etc.!
If you liked this recipe, check out these other simple recipes!
Latest posts by Jessi Wohlwend (see all)
- How To Attach In Cricut Design Space - January 27, 2020
- How To Weld In Cricut Design Space - January 20, 2020
- How To Slice In Cricut Design Space - January 13, 2020
- How To Organize Your Kitchen Drawers: 20 Ideas To Tame The Clutter - December 16, 2019
- Is A Cricut Worth The Price: How To Decide For Yourself - December 11, 2019