This post was last updated on
I had such fun wallpapering the inside of my cabinets recently! It has really brightened up our kitchen, and the yellow quatrefoil is just so fun and happy! I have some extra wallpaper, so I think I’ll wallpaper inside our kitchen drawers next, and it got me thinking… What else could I do to decorate the inside of our cabinets or drawers?
So when Hometalk asked me to look around their site and find some cabinet and drawer interior ideas, I was super excited. And of course, I found a TON of great ideas! Check out these 18 ideas for decorating or organizing inside your cabinets and drawers!
I’m really excited to try some of these out! I like the baskets in the hutch idea, and I’m loving the idea of fabric inside your drawers; think of the possibilities! And some of these organization ideas are fabulous! To see all 18 awesome ideas, check out my Hometalk clipboard.
Are you on Hometalk yet? It’s a great place for ideas like this. You can ask questions, share your own knowledge, or get advice from other renters, homeowners, or professionals. And if you completed a great project for your home recently, you can share it on Hometalk! Your projects will be visible to all Hometalk members, and I’m sure someone can benefit from your experience, just like you can benefit from theirs!
If you haven’t checked it out yet, go do it! And while you’re there, go ahead and follow me on Hometalk so I can keep sharing great ideas like this with you!
I link up at these awesome parties!
Latest posts by Jessi Wohlwend (see all)
- 21 Super Simple Home Office Organization Ideas - September 9, 2019
- How To Make Personalized Stuffed Dolls With The Cricut EasyPress Mini - September 6, 2019
- Everything You Need To Know About Cricut Infusible Ink Transfer Sheets - August 30, 2019
- Mermazing SVG Cut File – Cricut and Silhouette - August 26, 2019
- How To Use Heat Transfer Vinyl With A Cricut Machine: A Step By Step Guide - August 23, 2019