This post was last updated on
I don’t know about you, but I love getting holiday cards in the mail! My husband and I both have huge extended families that we don’t see often enough, so it’s always great to get pictures, letters, and cards in the mail so we can keep up with what’s going on in their lives. The only problem is, if you don’t have a mantel, how do you display your holiday cards?!
Here’s our simple solution!
My mother-in-law made a bunch of pew bows to decorate the church for our wedding last year, and after the wedding was over we kept them cuz they’re so pretty. So when I needed a pretty way to display cards I figured they’d be perfect. I attached a ribbon to one of the bows, then hung the whole thing from the wall and used mini clothespins to clip our cards to it!
I love how pretty this looks on our wall, and it’s a great way to display our holiday cards! And you can make this match any decor because ribbons come in all sorts of colors and sizes. Go crazy!
How do you display your holiday cards? Do you keep some from year to year? My parents have this adorable card that they got years ago, and it’s so cute that it goes in the box with our Christmas decorations and we pull it out each year. 🙂
If you’re looking for a few other Christmas crafts, check out these tutorials!
- DIY Snow Globe Christmas Ornament
- Tin Can Snowman
- DIY Printed Fabric Gift Tags
- DIY Paper Curl Ornament
- DIY Christmas Pet Collars
- Paper Envelope Advent Calendar
I link up at these awesome parties!
Latest posts by Jessi Wohlwend (see all)
- How To Flatten In Cricut Design Space - February 3, 2020
- How To Attach In Cricut Design Space - January 27, 2020
- How To Weld In Cricut Design Space - January 20, 2020
- How To Slice In Cricut Design Space - January 13, 2020
- How To Organize Your Kitchen Drawers: 20 Ideas To Tame The Clutter - December 16, 2019