This post was last updated on
What colors come to mind when you think of decorating for winter or Christmas? Red and green? Don’t forget about white, silver, and gold! Mixing in whites or metallics can bring an instant touch of elegance to your decor without going over the top. This DIY winter poinsettia centerpiece is the perfect example; it’s simple, classy, and is the perfect centerpiece for your everyday dining room table or for a table at a wedding shower!
DIY Elegant Winter Poinsettia Centerpiece
Here’s what you need to create your own centerpiece:
- white poinsettias
- red berry stalks
- red berry garland
- metallic droopy fronds
- a tall vase
- floral wire
- wire cutters
I used faux flowers that I found at Michaels for this project, but you can use real poinsettias if you’d rather.
The rest of this post is over at Homes.com, so click here to see the full tutorial!
If you’re looking for a few other Christmas crafts, check out these tutorials!
- Turn A Holiday Card Into A Keepsake Ornament
- DIY Christmas Kissing Ball
- DIY Glitter Snowflake Ornaments
- DIY Tin Can Snowman
- DIY Folded Paper Ornaments
- DIY Snow Globe Christmas Ornament
- DIY Silver Pine Cone Wreath
- DIY Printed Fabric Gift Tags
- DIY Paper Curl Ornament
I link up at these awesome parties!
Latest posts by Jessi Wohlwend (see all)
- Personalized Grandparent Pillows With A Cricut Maker - November 6, 2019
- 5 Reasons I Love My Cricut Maker - October 23, 2019
- How To Clean A Microwave With Vinegar & Steam - October 18, 2019
- How To Make A Birthday Coupon Book With A Cricut Maker - September 18, 2019
- 21 Super Simple Home Office Organization Ideas - September 9, 2019