This post was last updated on
Every great party has food, right? So every great party also needs plates, napkins, cups, and silverware. These adorable DIY football party utensil holders are so easy to make, and perfect for your Super Bowl party or football-themed birthday party! All you need is a few empty tin cans and the free printables I’ve provided below!
(P.S. This post is part of my football party series, click here to see more football party ideas!)
DIY Football Party Utensil Holders
- 5 minutes (time spent doing stuff)
- 30 seconds (time spent waiting around)
- 5 and a half minutes (total project time)
- paper trimmer or scissors
- color printer (I used my Epson WorkForce printer)
- glue stick
- printable labels (download them for free using the link below!)
- empty tin cans
- plain paper
NOTE: I used regular-sized soup cans for these utensil holders (I think they were 14oz or 15oz), but you can use whatever cans you have handy! You can always trim down the printed label a bit if it’s too big, or resize it slightly larger before printing if you need to.
I created three different football-themed labels for my utensil holders; you can download the free printable PDF here! (All downloads are for PERSONAL USE ONLY, please contact me if you wish to use this design for commercial purposes.)
Start by printing out the labels on plain white paper. When printed on regular letter-sized paper, they should be large enough to go around a 14oz or 15oz can (you may need to trim the edges slightly depending on the height of your can).
Trim away the white paper around the edges. Trim the label to fit the height of your can if necessary.
Using a glue stick, attach one end of the label to the can.
Wrap the label around the can, then glue the other end of the label down.
All that’s left to do is fill the cans with silverware, and you’re ready to go!
These cute little utensil holders are perfect for a Super Bowl party or a football-themed birthday party!
Shop this project:
Want to share this tutorial with your friends? Just click any of the share buttons on the left to share with Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, etc.!
Latest posts by Jessi Wohlwend (see all)
- Which Is The Best Cricut Machine In 2019: All 4 Cricut Models Compared - April 26, 2019
- FREE Mrs. Meyer’s Products In Limited Edition Spring Scents Are Here! - March 16, 2019
- Great Wolf Lodge Is Not For The Faint Of Heart (But It’s Worth It!) - March 15, 2019
- Deep Clean Your Bathroom With These 10 Simple Hacks! - March 4, 2019
- Tired As A Mother SVG Cut File - February 26, 2019