In my opinion, less is more when it comes to decorating! You don’t have to go over the top to make a strong statement; sometimes the simple, understated pieces stand out the most. So this year for our winter front door wreath I opted for simple, classic, and elegant and made this silver pine cone wreath using just a few faux floral items!
DIY Silver Pine Cone Wreath
Here’s what you need to make your own pine cone wreath:
- a pine wreath form
- 2 silver-tipped pine cone bunches
- 2 small silver berry bunches
- floral wire
- wide silver ribbon
- medium white ribbon
- a wreath hanger
I used faux items from the floral section at Michaels because I want this wreath to last forever, but you can definitely use a real pine wreath and real pine cones if you want.
The rest of this post is over at Homes.com, so click here to see the full tutorial!
If you’re looking for a few other Christmas crafts, check out these tutorials!
- DIY Snow Globe Christmas Ornament
- DIY Printed Fabric Gift Tags
- DIY Paper Curl Ornament
- DIY Christmas Pet Collars
- How To Display Holiday Cards
- Paper Envelope Advent Calendar
I link up at these awesome parties!
More posts you might like!
Latest posts by Jessi Wohlwend (see all)
- All Things Green: 11 Creative Green Ideas! - March 7, 2018
- The Ultimate 31-Day Spring Cleaning Checklist! (+ free printable) - March 2, 2018
- What Materials Can A Cricut Machine Cut? Here Are Over 100! - February 16, 2018
- Pamper Yourself With FREE Mrs. Meyer’s Products From Grove Collaborative! - February 13, 2018
- How To Cut Vinyl With A Cricut Machine: A Step By Step Guide - February 9, 2018