This post was last updated on
If you want to add a little something special to your Valentine’s Day drinks, make your own swizzle sticks! When I made a Cupid’s Broken Arrow cocktail the other day, I could have sworn we had actual glass swizzle sticks. But I couldn’t find them, so I made my own instead; it only took me a couple of minutes!
Cute, right?! Not only are they super simple and quick to make, but you can customize them for any holiday or event!
DIY Valentine’s Day Swizzle Sticks
Here’s what you need:
- 12″ skewers, cut in half
- felt hearts
- hot glue
Cut your skewers in half; that should make them the right height to stand out of most standard martini and lowball glasses. (I tried it with long toothpicks, but they weren’t tall enough…) Glue a felt heart onto one end of your skewer half, and you’re done!
Stick it in a drink, and enjoy!
Need some more Valentine’s Day ideas? Check these out!
- Valentine’s Day Hershey’s Kisses Mice
- DIY Valentines Pillow Boxes
- DIY Paper Heart Garland
- Valentine’s Day Cocktails: Cupid’s Broken Arrow
I link up at these awesome parties!
Latest posts by Jessi Wohlwend (see all)
- Cousin Crew SVG Cut File – Cricut and Silhouette - August 19, 2019
- How To Spray Paint Patio Furniture - August 12, 2019
- How To Hand-Wash Bras, The Right Way! - August 5, 2019
- Everything You Need To Know About Cricut Infusible Ink Pens & Markers - July 29, 2019
- DIY Paper Flower Monogram In A Shadow Box - July 22, 2019