This post was last updated on
One of my favorite things about the weather getting cooler is soup! I love whipping up a batch of warm soup on these cooler days. It really soothes the soul. You might remember the Curried Cream of Chicken Soup that I posted last year… so delicious! Today I am thrilled to share some of your favorite soup recipes. I can’t wait to try some of them out!
These ideas all came from last week’s Creativity Unleashed link party, so please click over to the original blog before pinning!
Slow Cooker Bacon Cheeseburger Soup by A Little Claireification
Easy Carrot Soup from Cook the Story
Cheeseburger Soup from Sweet Bella Roos
Roasted Carrot Ginger Soup from Balm to my Soul
Creamy Chicken and Wild Rice Soup by Mostly Homemade Mom
Weight Watchers Friendly Creamy Tomato Basil Soup from You Brew My Tea
Thai Butternut Squash, Sweet Potato, Carrot Soup from Life with the Crust Off
Quick Chicken Orzo Soup from With a Blast
Want to share these ideas with your friends? Just click any of the share buttons on the left to share this roundup with Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, etc.!
If you liked this roundup, check out these other delicious recipes!
Don’t forget to check out the other co-hosts to see what features they chose:
If you were featured, feel free to grab a Featured button below! And if you want a chance to be featured in next week’s roundup, stop by Thursday evening at 7pm ET and link up your latest projects to the next Creativity Unleashed link party!
Latest posts by Jessi Wohlwend (see all)
- How To Weld In Cricut Design Space - January 20, 2020
- How To Slice In Cricut Design Space - January 13, 2020
- How To Organize Your Kitchen Drawers: 20 Ideas To Tame The Clutter - December 16, 2019
- Is A Cricut Worth The Price: How To Decide For Yourself - December 11, 2019
- Keep Kids Clothes Organized With These Cute Dresser Drawer Labels [Free Printable + SVG] - December 6, 2019