If you’re hosting a Super Bowl party this year, or a football-themed birthday party for your little one, add a fun customizable message with this free printable football banner! The printable contains the letters A-Z and numbers 0-9 so you can customize your message to support your favorite team or wish your favorite little football fan a happy birthday!
(P.S. This post is part of my football party series, click here to see more football party ideas!)
Free Printable Football Banner
- 5 minutes (time spent doing stuff)
- 3 minutes (time spent waiting around)
- 8 minutes (total project time)
- black and white printer (I used my wireless Brother laser printer)
- hole punch
- free printable football banner (download it for free using the link below)
I created printable bunting shapes for all the letters A-Z and the numbers 0-9; you can download the free printable PDF here! (All downloads are for PERSONAL USE ONLY, please contact me if you wish to use this design for commercial purposes.)
Load colored paper into your printer and print out whichever letters or numbers you need to customize your message! I used green card stock to match the green football field tablecloth I made, but you can use any colors you want for your party.
Once you’re done printing, cut out each bunting using scissors, then use a hole punch to punch two holes at the top of the bunting, about 3” apart from each other.
String your letters onto a length of twine, then hang your banner and enjoy!
Shop this project:
Want to share this tutorial with your friends? Just click any of the share buttons on the left to share with Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, etc.!
More posts you might like!
Latest posts by Jessi Wohlwend (see all)
- The Easiest Way To Make Your Own Clear Party Favor Boxes - February 13, 2019
- How To Hull Strawberries The Safest, Easiest Way - February 8, 2019
- How To Install A Programmable Wall Light Switch Timer - February 4, 2019
- Egg Blowing 101: How To Blow Out An Egg To Make It Hollow - February 1, 2019
- Whatever Sprinkles Your Donuts SVG Cut File - January 28, 2019