Now that the weather is warming up, we’re able to spend more time outdoors, and I’m really loving the patio update we did at the end of last year! My favorite thing is the string lights we put across the patio; it makes it easy to see when it starts to get dark, plus it’s just a fun look for the patio. This month I’ve teamed up with some other awesome bloggers to bring you thirteen awesome light fixture ideas for every room in your house, and even outdoors; if you’re looking to spruce up your lights this year, check these out!
13 Gorgeous Light Fixture Ideas
Our patio was totally overgrown with weeds, so last year I decided to try to clean it up so that we could actually spend time out there. This is what it looked like before…
I spent the weekend weeding and cleaning up the brick, added a few flowers in the planter box on our deck, strung up some string lights between the house and garage, and it made a HUGE difference!
And it’s even prettier at night!
Check out the entire patio fix up and string lights tutorial here.
And if you want some more awesome light fixture inspiration, check out these great ideas from the DIY Housewives!
Want to share these ideas with your friends? Just click any of the share buttons on the left to share with Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, etc.!
More posts you might like!
Latest posts by Jessi Wohlwend (see all)
- FREE Mrs. Meyer’s Products In Limited Edition Spring Scents Are Here! - March 16, 2019
- Great Wolf Lodge Is Not For The Faint Of Heart (But It’s Worth It!) - March 15, 2019
- Deep Clean Your Bathroom With These 10 Simple Hacks! - March 4, 2019
- Tired As A Mother SVG Cut File - February 26, 2019
- Simple DIY St. Patrick’s Day Shirt - February 20, 2019