This post was last updated on
Who is ready for those amazingly fun holidays to begin? Me! You are going to love all of these Halloween craft ideas and they couldn’t be easier to make. Take a look at all the fun!
These ideas all came from last week’s Creativity Unleashed link party, so please click over to the original blog before pinning!
Halloween Framed Spider Web Art from Southern Couture
Pumpkin Wreath Tutorial from The Suburban Mom
Halloween Gift Card Holders from Live Laugh Rowe
Halloween Candy Corn Pom Pom Wreath from Little Miss Celebration
Bat Finger Puppet by Crafty Journal
Rolled Paper Pumpkin Craft by One Creative Mommy
Skull Halloween Decor from Our Pinteresting Family
Glow in the Dark Halloween Necklace from Simply Designing
Halloween Footprint Sign from Home Made Interest
Sugar Skull Canvas from Simply Kelly Designs
Coastal Pumpkins from Crafts by Courtney
Want to share these ideas with your friends? Just click any of the share buttons off to the left to share this roundup with Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, etc.!
If you liked this roundup, check out these other awesome Halloween ideas!
Don’t forget to check out the other co-hosts to see what features they chose:
If you were featured, feel free to grab a Featured button below! And if you want a chance to be featured in next week’s roundup, stop by Thursday evening at 7pm ET and link up your latest projects to the next Creativity Unleashed link party!
Latest posts by Jessi Wohlwend (see all)
- How To Weld In Cricut Design Space - January 20, 2020
- How To Slice In Cricut Design Space - January 13, 2020
- How To Organize Your Kitchen Drawers: 20 Ideas To Tame The Clutter - December 16, 2019
- Is A Cricut Worth The Price: How To Decide For Yourself - December 11, 2019
- Keep Kids Clothes Organized With These Cute Dresser Drawer Labels [Free Printable + SVG] - December 6, 2019