This post was last updated on
Hi there, Practically Functional friends! My name is Jocie (pronounced jah-see), and I blog over at One Project Closer, a blog dedicated to DIY for the whole family. I’m super excited to be here to today to share with you this FREE hand lettered printable…after I share with you big news!
Jessi was sweet enough to invite me to share with you that I’ve launched my brand new e-course, the Busy Girl’s Guide to Hand Lettering! If you love all those beautiful projects with hand lettering all over your IG feed or in the aisles of Target, then this course is for you!
You don’t need beautiful handwriting, or to be super artsy, you just have to get started. In this course, I’ll walk you through the basics of hand lettering, with lots of tips, tricks and printables to help you learn to letter like a pro, and show you all the materials (with printable shopping lists) to help get you started. Then after you learn the basics, the course will show you, step-by-step, how to turn your hand lettering into beautiful decor, including pillows, wooden signs, mugs, t-shirts, and more! Check out these super cute kids (okay, they are my kids. LOL) and the the shirts I made them!
My kids are pretty darn cute, right? Okay so usually picture sessions end in a lot of tears (from me too) and take a lot of bribes, but I think this one only cost me a lollipop or two. LOL.
Just think of all the cute onesies you can make your babies and friends babies! The possibilities are endless! And honestly, I’m a bit addicted and try to hand letter all the things. Seriously, I may have a problem. Bags, mugs, more bags, shirts, pots, cutting boards, journals….ALL. THE. THINGS!
Back to the course – in case you weren’t convinced, the course is a must, I’ve got a great deal for you! If you buy the course the before August 1, 2017, you can use this awesome promo code to get 15% off – FUNCTIONAL15 . And if you still aren’t convinced, here’s everything you will get in the course:
- Course does not expire. Learn at your own pace when your schedule allows!
- Learn brush hand lettering techniques, tips and tricks.=
- Use hand letterings for mugs, t-shirts, bags, gifts, pillows, signs + more
- Convert your hand lettered art to Silhouette Cut Files
- Staging Photos for Social Media
- Hand Lettering on the iPad Pro
- DIY wooden sign video tutorial
- Free Printables + Silhouette cut files
- Shopping lists
- EXCLUSIVE Facebook group
Okay, so enough with my course promotion, right? I mean, you did buy it, right? I promise you’re going to love it! LOL But now for your free printable, just for Practically Functional fans! From one mom, who loves her kids but also feels like she’s barely surviving some days, to another. I hope you feel encouraged and get a little laugh when you see this printable on your wall, remembering that you have a tribe who gets it!
One Project Closer
Jocie (pronounce jah-see) is an editor at One Project Closer. A blog almost 10 years strong, OPC is a DIY site for the whole family, sharing everything from how to refinish your had wood floors, to Sparkling Lavender Lemonade and Home Depot coupons. Jocie lives in Baltimore with her husband and blog partner, Ethan and their two super cute (and crazy) kids, Isabella and Lucy. Blogger by day, mom by night, she enjoys crafting with the kids, reading a good book in her spare time (which is close to never), and hand lettering to relax.
Latest posts by Jessi Wohlwend (see all)
- How To Make A Birthday Coupon Book With A Cricut Maker - September 18, 2019
- 21 Super Simple Home Office Organization Ideas - September 9, 2019
- How To Make Personalized Stuffed Dolls With The Cricut EasyPress Mini - September 6, 2019
- Everything You Need To Know About Cricut Infusible Ink Transfer Sheets - August 30, 2019
- Mermazing SVG Cut File – Cricut and Silhouette - August 26, 2019