This post was last updated on
Irish cream is my favorite liqueur; it’s delicious and creamy and perfect in coffee or hot chocolate! Did you know that you can make your own homemade Irish cream liqueur in just a few minutes?! It’s way less expensive than buying a bottle from the store, and it tastes just as good!
How To Make Homemade Irish Cream Liqueur
Makes about 32 oz.
- 1 C heavy cream
- 1 t cocoa powder (can substitute 2 T chocolate syrup if you wish)
- 1 1/2 t instant coffee granules
- 1 C to 1 1/2 C Irish whiskey
- 1 t vanilla extract
- 1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
Whisk together the cocoa powder, coffee granules, and about a tablespoon of cream until the powder and granules are completely dissolved and mixed in.
Slowly stir in the rest of the cream, making sure it’s mixed well.
Add the whiskey, vanilla, and condensed milk and whisk until completely combined.
Pour the mixture into an airtight container and store in the fridge. It will keep for about 2 weeks.
When you’re ready to serve, pour it in a glass over ice, or add it to coffee or hot chocolate!
Want to share this tutorial with your friends? Just click any of the share buttons on the left to share with Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, etc.!
If you liked this recipe, check out these other simple drink recipes!
Latest posts by Jessi Wohlwend (see all)
- 21 Super Simple Home Office Organization Ideas - September 9, 2019
- How To Make Personalized Stuffed Dolls With The Cricut EasyPress Mini - September 6, 2019
- Everything You Need To Know About Cricut Infusible Ink Transfer Sheets - August 30, 2019
- Mermazing SVG Cut File – Cricut and Silhouette - August 26, 2019
- How To Use Heat Transfer Vinyl With A Cricut Machine: A Step By Step Guide - August 23, 2019