This post was last updated on
I love wood projects! Whether it is repurposing furniture or assembling a craft project, wood projects are always SO fun! It looks like you guys love wood too and you have painted some amazing projects lately! Let’s see what you have been up to!
These ideas all came from last week’s Creativity Unleashed link party, so please click over to the original blog before pinning!
How to Build a Chevron Barn Door from Lou Lou Girls
How to Layer Paint for an Antique Effect from Kristi’s Paintbrush
Annie Sloan Chalk Paint Bookcase Makeover from Crafts by Courtney
Oversized Chalkboard Calendar from Moving to the Country
Embossed Serving Utensils from Simply Designing
DIY Barnwood Picture Frame from Hawthorne and Maine via Princess Pinky Girl
Rustic Cabinet Door Chalkboard from Salt and Pepper Moms
Mid-Century Piece Makeover from Bre Purposed
Want to share these ideas with your friends? Just click any of the share buttons on the left to share this roundup with Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, etc.!
If you liked this roundup, check out these other DIY project ideas!
Don’t forget to check out the other co-hosts to see what features they chose:
If you were featured, feel free to grab a Featured button below! And if you want a chance to be featured in next week’s roundup, stop by Friday morning at 7am ET and link up your latest projects to the next Creativity Unleashed link party!
Latest posts by Jessi Wohlwend (see all)
- 21 Super Simple Home Office Organization Ideas - September 9, 2019
- How To Make Personalized Stuffed Dolls With The Cricut EasyPress Mini - September 6, 2019
- Everything You Need To Know About Cricut Infusible Ink Transfer Sheets - August 30, 2019
- Mermazing SVG Cut File – Cricut and Silhouette - August 26, 2019
- How To Use Heat Transfer Vinyl With A Cricut Machine: A Step By Step Guide - August 23, 2019