This post was last updated on
Looking for some fun activities to keep your kid out of your hair for a little bit? If you have a can of shaving cream in the house, you’re in luck! There are TONS of crafts and activities that you can do with shaving cream, and shaving cream is super easy to clean up, so don’t worry about the mess. Today I’ve rounded up 12 of my favorite shaving cream activities for kids!
Fun Shaving Cream Activities For Kids
For most of these activities, all you need is shaving cream! You can get an inexpensive can at your grocery store or the dollar store. And when it’s time to clean up, shaving cream cleans up with just water, so it’s easy to do!
If you want to pin an individual project, please visit the original blog post by clicking the link, then pin away!
DIY Sidewalk Foam Paint from The Tip Toe Fairy
Marbled Easter Eggs With Shaving Cream from Practically Functional
Shaving Cream Bath Paint from MomDot
Drawing Clouds In Shaving Cream from Views From A Step Stool
Marbled Paper With Shaving Cream from Doodlecraft
Shaving Cream Snowman from Oh My! Creative
Frozen Fake Snow from Ashlee Marie
Shaving Cream Marbled Paper Easter Eggs from Typically Simple
Shaving Cream Art from Diva Of DIY
Snow Paint from Mom Endeavors
Shaving Cream Painting from Happiness Is Homemade
Shaving Cream Slip N Slide from MomDot
Want to share these ideas with your friends? Just click any of the share buttons on the left to share this roundup with Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, etc.!
Latest posts by Jessi Wohlwend (see all)
- 21 Super Simple Home Office Organization Ideas - September 9, 2019
- How To Make Personalized Stuffed Dolls With The Cricut EasyPress Mini - September 6, 2019
- Everything You Need To Know About Cricut Infusible Ink Transfer Sheets - August 30, 2019
- Mermazing SVG Cut File – Cricut and Silhouette - August 26, 2019
- How To Use Heat Transfer Vinyl With A Cricut Machine: A Step By Step Guide - August 23, 2019