This post was last updated on
You guys know that I have a thing for Christmas ornaments. I even wrote a book about how to make them! This week I shared my DIY Wood Slice Ornaments that I just adore. Do you know what else I just love? Your ideas for Christmas Ornaments! Here they are in all their glory….
These ideas all came from last week’s Creativity Unleashed link party, so please click over to the original blog before pinning!
Straw Snowflake Ornament from Happy Mothering
Reindeer Wood Slice Ornament from The DIY Dreamer
How to Make a Kissing Ball with About Family Crafts
Santa Clause Ornament from One Creative Mommy
Burlap Tree Ornament from Find It Make It Love It
Paper Snowflake Ornament by Paper Seedlings
Scrabble Tile Ornaments from Positively Stephanie
Joy Dollar Tree Ornaments by 2 Perfection Decor
Wire Angel by Jewelry Making Journal
Embroidered Sweater Ornament by Garden Matter
Fabric Newsletter Christmas Ornament by Delineate Your Dwelling
Want to share these ideas with your friends? Just click any of the share buttons off to the left to share this roundup with Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, etc.!
If you liked this roundup, check out these other simple DIY Christmas ornaments!
Don’t forget to check out the other co-hosts to see what features they chose:
If you were featured, feel free to grab a Featured button below! And if you want a chance to be featured in next week’s roundup, stop by Thursday evening at 7pm ET and link up your latest projects to the next Creativity Unleashed link party!
Latest posts by Jessi Wohlwend (see all)
- 21 Super Simple Home Office Organization Ideas - September 9, 2019
- How To Make Personalized Stuffed Dolls With The Cricut EasyPress Mini - September 6, 2019
- Everything You Need To Know About Cricut Infusible Ink Transfer Sheets - August 30, 2019
- Mermazing SVG Cut File – Cricut and Silhouette - August 26, 2019
- How To Use Heat Transfer Vinyl With A Cricut Machine: A Step By Step Guide - August 23, 2019