This post was last updated on
Now that Thanksgiving is over, it’s time to start decorating for Christmas! I was so inspired by the awesome Christmas projects you guys shared this week. Check them out!
Here are 14 creative Christmas projects from last week’s Creativity Unleashed link party!
Mini Christmas Wooden Family from Shaken Together
Farmhouse Christmas Tree from Country Chic Cottage
Natural Glam Christmas Mantel from Simply Designing
Christmas Kitchen Decor from How To Nest For Less
3 Fail Proof Holiday Decor Ideas from Hawthorne & Main
Our 2014 Christmas Tree from Two Twenty One
DIY Ruffled Tree Skirt from The Bewitchin’ Kitchen
Chalkboard Advent Calendar Free Printable Poster from Frog Prince Paperie
Vintage Hinge And Jewelry Christmas Ornaments from The Painted Hinge
Handmade Holiday Christmas Mantel Decorating Ideas from Giggles Galore
Whimsical Wooden Christmas Stocking Planter from Domestically Speaking
DIY Vintage Christmas Sign from I Should Be Mopping The Floor
Felt Gingerbread Ornaments from Little Miss Celebration
DIY Iced Mason Jars from The Everyday Home
Don’t forget to visit the Creativity Unleashed link party for more totally awesome project ideas!
And don’t forget about this week’s giveaway!
Want to share these ideas with your friends? Just click any of the share buttons on the left to share this roundup with Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, etc.!
If you liked this roundup, check out these other simple Christmas projects!
Latest posts by Jessi Wohlwend (see all)
- Which Is The Best Cricut Machine In 2019: All 4 Cricut Models Compared - April 26, 2019
- FREE Mrs. Meyer’s Products In Limited Edition Spring Scents Are Here! - March 16, 2019
- Great Wolf Lodge Is Not For The Faint Of Heart (But It’s Worth It!) - March 15, 2019
- Deep Clean Your Bathroom With These 10 Simple Hacks! - March 4, 2019
- Tired As A Mother SVG Cut File - February 26, 2019