This post was last updated on
One of my favorite things about the holiday season is all the delicious food! You guys shared some amazing holiday recipes last week, so I rounded up a bunch of my favorites to share with you today!
Here are 9 delicious holiday recipes from last week’s Creativity Unleashed link party!
Eggnog Fudge from Hoosier Homemade
Gingerbread Snowmen Sugar Cookies from Spaceships And Laser Beams
Cranberry Red Wine Sangria from Lizventures
Christmas Candy Bark from Bloom Designs
Creamy Cappuccino Cookie Martini from April GoLightly
Peppermint Chocolate Cookies from Two Twenty One
Red Velvet Cupcakes With Peppermint Frosting from Virtually Yours
Hot Cocoa Cookies from Giggles Galore
Gingerbread Latte Cupcakes from Annie’s Noms
Don’t forget to visit the Creativity Unleashed link party for more totally awesome project ideas!
Want to share these ideas with your friends? Just click any of the share buttons on the left to share this roundup with Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, etc.!
If you liked this roundup, check out these other dessert recipes!
Latest posts by Jessi Wohlwend (see all)
- DIY No Sew Baby Flower Headbands - June 5, 2019
- Quick & Easy Campfire Meals - May 27, 2019
- How To Get Rid Of Weeds Naturally - May 22, 2019
- Which Cricut Should I Buy? All 4 Cricut Models Compared - April 26, 2019
- FREE Mrs. Meyer’s Products In Limited Edition Spring Scents Are Here! - March 16, 2019