This post was last updated on
Do you host Thanksgiving at your house or just love decorating for Fall? I sure do. One of my favorite projects ever has to be my mini pumpkin candleholders! Today I am sharing some of your amazing ideas for Thanksgiving table decorations.
These ideas all came from last week’s Creativity Unleashed link party, so please click over to the original blog before pinning!
Glass Glitter Napkin Rings from Karens Up on the Hill
DIY Fall Centerpiece from Pink Heels Pink Truck
Upcycled Fall Flannel Napkin Ring from You Brew My Tea
Toilet Paper Roll Pumpkins from Phaedra Johnson
Thanksgiving PlaceCard Holders from Anything and Everything
Make a Fall Flower Arrangement with Shop Girl
Don’t forget to check out the other co-hosts to see what features they chose:
If you were featured, feel free to grab a Featured button below! And if you want a chance to be featured in next week’s roundup, stop by Thursday evening at 7pm ET and link up your latest projects to the next Creativity Unleashed link party!
Latest posts by Jessi Wohlwend (see all)
- DIY No Sew Baby Flower Headbands - June 5, 2019
- Quick & Easy Campfire Meals - May 27, 2019
- How To Get Rid Of Weeds Naturally - May 22, 2019
- Which Cricut Should I Buy? All 4 Cricut Models Compared - April 26, 2019
- FREE Mrs. Meyer’s Products In Limited Edition Spring Scents Are Here! - March 16, 2019