This post was last updated on
Love is in the air! Well almost… Hearts are the perfect way to decorate for Valentine’s Day, so as you get ready this year, check out this round up of 12 creative Valentine’s crafts using hearts!
These ideas all came from last week’s Creativity Unleashed link party, so please click over to the original blog before pinning!
Valentine’s Day Wreath from Delineate Your Dwelling
DIY Heart Onesie from It Happens In A Blink
Sewn Paper Heart Garland from The Happier Homemaker
“Thumb-body Loves You!” Sweetheart Thumbtacks Valentine from Tried & True
Recycled Crayons from Home Made Modern
Valentine Heart Candle from Crafty Journal
Valentines Day Sun Catchers Craft from The Suburban Mom
Anthropologie Heart Towel from View From The Fridge
3D Paper Hearts from Two It Yourself
Tissue Paper Valentine Art from Our Pinteresting Family
Bubbles Valentine from Our Pinteresting Family
Valentine Rag Heart from Grandparents Plus
Don’t forget to check out the other co-hosts to see what features they chose: 10 Hearty Soups That Will Warm Your Cold Toes at The Bold Abode, and features from Shaken Together and One Project Closer will be up later today or tomorrow along with the newest party!
If you were featured, feel free to grab a Featured button below! And if you want a chance to be featured in next week’s roundup, stop by Friday morning at 7am ET and link up your latest projects to the next Creativity Unleashed link party!
I link up at these awesome parties!
Latest posts by Jessi Wohlwend (see all)
- 21 Super Simple Home Office Organization Ideas - September 9, 2019
- How To Make Personalized Stuffed Dolls With The Cricut EasyPress Mini - September 6, 2019
- Everything You Need To Know About Cricut Infusible Ink Transfer Sheets - August 30, 2019
- Mermazing SVG Cut File – Cricut and Silhouette - August 26, 2019
- How To Use Heat Transfer Vinyl With A Cricut Machine: A Step By Step Guide - August 23, 2019