This post was last updated on
Need a sweet treat for your sweetheart this Valentine’s Day? Today I’m sharing a Valentine’s Day candy bark recipe; these little candy hearts are totally delicious and super easy to make!
Valentine’s Day Candy Bark Recipe
Ingredients: (affliate links below)
- white candy melts (you can buy them online or find them at most local craft stores)
- red, pink, and white sprinkles
- heart shaped silicone mold
One 12 oz package of candy melts is exactly enough to fill all twelve of the hearts in this mold.
Place the molds on a flat surafce and drop a few sprinkles into the bottom of each heart shaped cavity.
Melt your candy melts according to the directions on the package. I put a bunch of the candy melts into a pyrex measuring cup and melted it in the microwave. Then pour the melted candy into the molds, filling them a little more than halfway.
Tap the molds gently on the counter to flatten out melted candy and get rid of any air bubbles.
It might get messy, but don’t worry! Once the candy dries it will be easy to break off any small drips!
Let the candy dry for an hour or two, and you’re done! Just gently turn the silicone molds inside out to get the candy barks out, and enjoy!
Want to share this recipe with your friends? Just click any of the share buttons on the left to share with Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, etc.!
P.S. if you liked this recipe, check out these other delicious recipes!
If you want more great Valentine’s Day ideas, check out these great projects from a few of my awesome blogger friends!
Gold Heart Pillow – Crafting in the Rain
Cherry-O-Lets Valentine Candy – The Benson Street
Valentine’s Day Candy Bark Recipe – Practically Functional
Tic Tac Mint to Be Valentines – Seven Thirty Three
Chocolate Cherry Cupcakes – Here Comes the Sun
Mini Love Bunting Wreath – Dolen Diaries
Latest posts by Jessi Wohlwend (see all)
- Keep Kids Clothes Organized With These Cute Dresser Drawer Labels [Free Printable + SVG] - December 6, 2019
- Personalized Gifts With Cricut: 25 Cricut Ideas To Make Sure You Win Christmas This Year! - November 27, 2019
- Personalized Grandparent Pillows With A Cricut Maker - November 6, 2019
- 5 Reasons I Love My Cricut Maker - October 23, 2019
- How To Clean A Microwave With Vinegar & Steam - October 18, 2019