This post was last updated on
Everyone loves Valentine’s Day Cocktails, right? How can you go wrong with pink or red alcoholic drinks that are both fruity and delicious?! Today I’m sharing one of my favorite cocktails for Valentine’s Day: Cupid’s Broken Arrow. Technically it was actually created as an “anti” Valentine’s Day cocktail (a cocktail for singles), but I think it’s super delicious, and I still enjoy it even though I’m happily married!
It’s bright red, tasty, and it’s made with ingredients you probably already have in your liquor cabinet!
Valentine’s Day Cocktails: Cupid’s Broken Arrow
- 3 oz mango vodka
- 1 oz cranberry juice
- 1/2 oz Triple Sec
- splash of lime juice
- 1 cherry
NOTE: If you want to use plain, unflavored vodka for this drink, it’s still totally delicious! The mango just gives it a refreshing, sweet taste that contrasts perfectly with the bitterness of the cranberry juice.
Add four or five ice cubes to a cocktail strainer, then pour in all the liquid ingredients (not the cherry!) and shake well. Strain into a martini glass, stab the cherry with a toothpick or swizzle stick (or make your own Valentine’s Day swizzle stick!), set the cherry in the drink, and enjoy!
Super pretty, right?! I love how bright the drink turns out!
What are your favorite Valentine’s Day cocktails?
Need some more Valentine’s Day ideas? Check these out!
- Valentine’s Day Hershey’s Kisses Mice
- DIY Valentines Pillow Boxes
- DIY Paper Heart Garland
- DIY Valentine’s Day Swizzle Sticks
I link up at these awesome parties!
Latest posts by Jessi Wohlwend (see all)
- 21 Super Simple Home Office Organization Ideas - September 9, 2019
- How To Make Personalized Stuffed Dolls With The Cricut EasyPress Mini - September 6, 2019
- Everything You Need To Know About Cricut Infusible Ink Transfer Sheets - August 30, 2019
- Mermazing SVG Cut File – Cricut and Silhouette - August 26, 2019
- How To Use Heat Transfer Vinyl With A Cricut Machine: A Step By Step Guide - August 23, 2019