Welcome to Creativity Unleashed!
If you’re new here, Creativity Unleashed is a place for you find some inspiration and show off your own creativity! At the bottom of this post you’ll find hundreds of links to amazing projects, recipes, crafts, and tutorials, so if you’re looking for ideas for your next project, you’ve come to the right place! And in case you missed any of the past parties, we’ve pinned the best of the best from each week’s party to the Creativity Unleashed Fabulous Features Pinterest board!!! Make sure you follow the Pinterest board to see the best ideas week after week!
The party starts Fridays at 7am EST and runs through the weekend. It’s hosted by Practically Functional, Shaken Together, One Project Closer, and The Bold Abode, and if you’re a blogger and want to share your own recent projects, you only have to link up once to be seen on all four blogs! That’s four times the exposure for each of your projects!
Did you see the features from last week’s party?! I featured a bunch of gold home projects; go check them out!
In case you missed any of the awesome stuff that happened on our blogs this week, here are some highlights!
Silhouette Portrait Giveaway!!! from Practically Functional
Cherry Pie Dumplings With Lemon Glaze from Shaken Together
Healthier Iced Lemon Pound Cake from OPC’s The Better Half
Homemade Sparkling Raspberry Water from The Bold Abode
Link up your projects below! I’m so excited to see what you’ve been working on this week! Remember, if you link up at one blog, your link will be seen in the parties from all four blogs! Each co-host will pick their own favorite projects to feature next week. Come back Thursday to see if you’ve been featured on Practically Functional, and don’t forget to visit Shaken Together, One Project Closer, and The Bold Abode to see the features they chose. And remember, please visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party, plus any others that catch your eye!
Creativity Unleashed Guidelines:
- Feel free to share any of your latest projects, as long as they are your projects!
- Please don’t link up Etsy shops, giveaways, link parties, etc.
- Link directly to a specific post, not your home page.
- Link up your newest projects! Please don’t share ideas you’ve already shared before.
- Grab a party button below or link back with a text link.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party, in addition to any others that catch your eye.
- By linking up, you’re giving us permission to feature your photos and project on our blogs. Images will always be featured with proper credit and a link back.
Latest posts by Jessi Wohlwend (see all)
- How To Clean & Season A Dirty Or Rusty Cast Iron Skillet - February 12, 2016
- Creativity Unleashed No. 107 – And A Moen Sink And Faucet Giveaway! - February 11, 2016
- Candy Covered Valentine’s Marshmallow Pops - February 10, 2016
- DIY Glittery Valentine’s Day Votive Candle Holders - February 8, 2016
- How To Make Valentine’s Day Pom Pom Monsters - February 5, 2016