Welcome to Creativity Unleashed!
It’s official, we are homeowners!!! We closed on our house yesterday! So now all that’s left to do is move in and start making the house our home! I took a bunch of pictures and I’ll put them up Monday, so come back then and check it out!
If you’re new here, Creativity Unleashed is a place for you find some inspiration and show off your own creativity! The party starts Fridays at 7am EST and runs through the weekend. It’s hosted by Practically Functional, Shaken Together, One Project Closer, and The Bold Abode, and you only have to link up once to be seen on all four blogs! That’s four times the exposure for each of your projects!
Did you see the features from last week’s party?! I featured 10 simple fabric craft projects; perfect for anyone who’s looking for a stashbuster project idea or two!
The most popular project from last week’s party was 4 Easy Laundry Routines shared on Mums Make Lists!
In case you missed any of the awesome stuff that happened on our blogs this week, here are some highlights!
DIY St. Patrick’s Day Baby Onesie from Practically Functional
Strawberries & Cream Cheesecake Cookie Bars from Shaken Together
St. Patty’s Day Crate from OPC’s The Better Half
Super Cute Shamrock Charm from The Bold Abode
Link up your projects below! I’m so excited to see what you’ve been working on this week! Remember, if you link up at one blog, your link will be seen in the parties from all four blogs! Each co-host will pick their own favorite projects to feature next week. Come back Thursday to see if you’ve been featured on Practically Functional, and don’t forget to visit Shaken Together, One Project Closer, and The Bold Abode to see the features they chose. And remember, please visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party, plus any others that catch your eye!
Creativity Unleashed Guidelines:
- Feel free to share any of your latest projects, as long as they are your projects!
- Please don’t link up Etsy shops, giveaways, link parties, etc.
- Link directly to a specific post, not your home page.
- Link up your newest projects! Please don’t share ideas you’ve already shared before.
- Grab a party button below or link back with a text link.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party, in addition to any others that catch your eye.
- By linking up, you’re giving us permission to feature your photos and project on our blogs. Images will always be featured with proper credit and a link back.
Latest posts by Jessi Wohlwend (see all)
- Creativity Unleashed Link Party – No. 30 - July 25, 2014
- 10 Awesome Craft Projects to Make this Week - July 24, 2014
- Silhouette Promo: Designer Edition Studio Software Bundles! - July 22, 2014
- How To Transplant Tomato Seedlings Into Larger Containers - July 21, 2014
- Creativity Unleashed Link Party – No. 29 - July 18, 2014