Has the weather warmed up enough yet for you to start gardening this year?! It’s not quite warm enough here in Chicago, but I’m just itching to get outside and start gardening. So I rounded up 6 great spring gardening ideas and resources to share with you, so get outside and garden!
These ideas all came from last week’s Creativity Unleashed link party, so please click over to the original blog before pinning!
Gardening Tips For Beginners from The Seasoned Homemaker
Easy Composting for Beginners from Mums Make Lists
The Lazy Homeowner’s Guide To A Really Green Lawn from Simply Swider
Tips for Transplanting Tomatoes from Back to the Basics
Thriller Filler Spiller Container Gardening from We Call It Junkin
Indoor Herb Garden from The NY Melrose Family
Don’t forget to check out the other co-hosts to see what features they chose:
If you were featured, feel free to grab a Featured button below! And if you want a chance to be featured in next week’s roundup, stop by Friday morning at 7am ET and link up your latest projects to the next Creativity Unleashed link party!
I link up at these awesome parties!
More posts you might like!
Latest posts by Jessi Wohlwend (see all)
- The Ultimate List Of 100+ Summer Activities For Kids! - April 28, 2017
- Creativity Unleashed No. 170 & HomeRight Giveaway! - April 27, 2017
- 10 Painted Furniture Makeovers - April 25, 2017
- Get Outside For A Backyard Family BBQ! - April 25, 2017
- The Ultimate Guide: 34 Plants That Repel Mosquitos Naturally! - April 24, 2017