Welcome to The Fun In Functional, the weekly link party hosted on Practically Functional!
First, Happy Halloween everyone! Do you guys have any fun plans for today or tonight? I think we’re gonna take it easy this year. I did a bit of decorating, but we don’t have any plans for going out, and we didn’t come up with any costumes. We’re so boring sometimes!
If you’re new here, I throw this party once a week on Wednesdays. It’s a place for you to see some awesome projects and find some inspiration. And if you’re a blogger, you can link up any projects you’ve been working on for the past week and show off your creativity!
Please support the blogging community by clicking through to these projects if you find something that interests you. Your visits are important to the bloggers who share their work here! If you link up to the party this week, comment on a few other blogs as well. There’s no downside to networking with other bloggers and finding new ideas!
Last week’s most popular project was the instant chai tea mix recipe shared on Happy Hour Projects!
And here are a few of my favorite projects from last week. Check them out!
I’ve always wanted to try making my own lip balm!
How cool looking is that bow?! And it’s made out of paper, so you can choose any color or design you want!
These croissants look delicious! She shared a few different ways to eat them, and they all look great!
What an awesome pallet upcycle! And that fabric is great!
So creative! She used duct tape and sheets to make a super easy bed skirt to hide the mess under her boys’ beds!
These fabric leaves are so great! They make a great table runner, or you could make individual ones and use them as place-mats.
I love how this banner turned out! It’s very simple but still just gorgeous!
Love it! It’s a great way to decorate with pumpkins if you don’t want to carve them, plus that spiderweb and all the spiders are super spooky!
So cute! That bow is just too precious. Too bad both pregnant ladies I know are having boys.
Congrats everyone! If you were featured, feel free to grab a Featured button from the “Grab A Button” tab at the top of the sidebar!
On to this week’s party!
Just a few guidelines to keep it fun, friendly, and fair:
- Please, no etsy shops, giveaways, link parties, etc. And no posts you have linked up before, we want to see your new stuff!
- Follow Practically Functional so you never miss a party!
- Help spread the news by grabbing a link party button from the “Grab A Button” tab at the top of the sidebar!
- Comment on at least 2 other posts. We all love new visitors, comments, and link party love!
- HAVE FUN!
I will be featuring a few of my favorite projects each week, so by linking up you are giving me permission to do so.
I will also be pinning my favorite projects and features to my Pinterest boards, so be sure to follow along there to see all the crafty goodness.
Link up any crafts, tutorials, tips and tricks, ideas, recipes, DIY projects (any project really!) that you have been working on recently that you want to share!
Latest posts by Jessi Wohlwend (see all)
- Silhouette Promo: Designer Edition Studio Software Bundles! - July 22, 2014
- How To Transplant Tomato Seedlings Into Larger Containers - July 21, 2014
- Creativity Unleashed Link Party – No. 29 - July 18, 2014
- 8 Great Organization Tips and Tricks - July 17, 2014
- How To Make Fabric Flip Flops For Under $5! - July 16, 2014