Welcome to The Fun In Functional, the weekly link party hosted on Practically Functional!
Happy almost Thanksgiving guys! Have any fun plans for tomorrow?
If you’re new here, I throw this party once a week on Wednesdays. It’s a place for you to see some awesome projects and find some inspiration. And if you’re a blogger, you can link up any projects you’ve been working on for the past week and show off your creativity!
Please support the blogging community by clicking through to these projects if you find something that interests you. Your visits are important to the bloggers who share their work here! If you link up to the party this week, comment on a few other blogs as well. There’s no downside to networking with other bloggers and finding new ideas!
Last week’s most popular project was Raw Food Friday, shared on Mary’s Kitchen:
And here are a few of my favorite projects from last week. Check them out!
These little snowballs are awesome, they look so real! And they look fabulous in the lantern with the rest of the decorations.
I love these individual sized taco cups, perfect for potlucks or gatherings!
Decor Boxes - A Proverbs 31 Wife
What a brilliant idea! She recycled an old cardboard box into gorgeous decor!
I love minky! I kinda just want to make this blanket for myself, it’s soooo soft and wonderful!
Simple cleaning tips are the best, and this one is no exception. If you have a permanent toilet ring from hard water, you have to try this out!
Look how cute this skirt is! I love the idea of a winter skirt, and this one looks cozy and adorable with that little silk lining peeking out!
How cool is this frame! The pine and hydrangeas on it are awesome!
OMG look at this Christmas scene! And she created it inside a book! LOVE!
This tree painting is super fun! I love that each canvas is it’s own season, but it’s still all one giant tree.
Check out this simple tip for getting rid of fruit flies. Genius!
Congrats everyone! If you were featured, feel free to grab a Featured button from the “Grab A Button” tab at the top of the sidebar!
On to this week’s party!
Just a few guidelines to keep it fun, friendly, and fair:
- Please, no etsy shops, giveaways, link parties, etc. And no posts you have linked up before, we want to see your new stuff!
- Follow Practically Functional so you never miss a party!
- Help spread the news by grabbing a link party button from the “Grab A Button” tab at the top of the sidebar!
- Comment on at least 2 other posts. We all love new visitors, comments, and link party love!
- HAVE FUN!
I will be featuring a few of my favorite projects each week, so by linking up you are giving me permission to do so.
I will also be pinning my favorite projects and features to my Pinterest boards, so be sure to follow along there to see all the crafty goodness.
Link up any crafts, tutorials, tips and tricks, ideas, recipes, DIY projects (any project really!) that you have been working on recently that you want to share!
Latest posts by Jessi Wohlwend (see all)
- Silhouette Promo: Designer Edition Studio Software Bundles! - July 22, 2014
- How To Transplant Tomato Seedlings Into Larger Containers - July 21, 2014
- Creativity Unleashed Link Party – No. 29 - July 18, 2014
- 8 Great Organization Tips and Tricks - July 17, 2014
- How To Make Fabric Flip Flops For Under $5! - July 16, 2014