Welcome to The Fun In Functional, the weekly link party hosted on Practically Functional!
If you’re new here, I throw this party once a week on Wednesdays. It’s a place for you to see some awesome projects and find some inspiration. And if you’re a blogger, you can link up any projects you’ve been working on for the past week and show off your creativity!
Please support the blogging community by clicking through to these projects if you find something that interests you. Your visits are important to the bloggers who share their work here! If you link up to the party this week, comment on a few other blogs as well. There’s no downside to networking with other bloggers and finding new ideas!
Last week’s most popular project were the spaghetti jar decorations shared on Just Us Four:
And here are a few of my favorite projects from last week. Check them out!
What a fun idea! I love that the belts and buckles on the boxes are the numbers for each day.
These jewelry holders are so adorable! I love the colors and the rustic look.
These are super cute and super functional! Who doesn’t need a bunch of little ziploc bags in their purse?!
This sounds delicious, who would have though to put orange tang in tea?! Yum!
How cool! If you make your own dryer balls you’ll never have to buy dryer sheets again!
OMG, DIY Cheez-Its! Yes!
This stuffing looks amazing! There are four kinds of cheese in this thing!
First, congrats to Betsy and Matt! And second, how cute are these photo ideas as a pregnancy announcement?! Love them!
Congrats everyone! If you were featured, feel free to grab a Featured button from the “Grab A Button” tab at the top of the sidebar!
On to this week’s party!
Just a few guidelines to keep it fun, friendly, and fair:
- Please, no etsy shops, giveaways, link parties, etc. And no posts you have linked up before, we want to see your new stuff!
- Follow Practically Functional so you never miss a party!
- Help spread the news by grabbing a link party button from the “Grab A Button” tab at the top of the sidebar!
- Comment on at least 2 other posts. We all love new visitors, comments, and link party love!
- HAVE FUN!
I will be featuring a few of my favorite projects each week, so by linking up you are giving me permission to do so.
I will also be pinning my favorite projects and features to my Pinterest boards, so be sure to follow along there to see all the crafty goodness.
Link up any crafts, tutorials, tips and tricks, ideas, recipes, DIY projects (any project really!) that you have been working on recently that you want to share!
Latest posts by Jessi Wohlwend (see all)
- 10 Awesome Craft Projects to Make this Week - July 24, 2014
- Silhouette Promo: Designer Edition Studio Software Bundles! - July 22, 2014
- How To Transplant Tomato Seedlings Into Larger Containers - July 21, 2014
- Creativity Unleashed Link Party – No. 29 - July 18, 2014
- 8 Great Organization Tips and Tricks - July 17, 2014