It still feels a little early for Halloween decorating, but these little vinyl mice silhouettes are just so cute I couldn’t resist!
Plus they only took ten minutes to put together, win! Now we have little mice “climbing” all over our couch and I think it’s the perfect quick and easy Halloween decoration!
DIY Halloween Decorations: Vinyl Mice Silhouettes
You only need a few things and a few minutes to make your own vinyl mice:
- black temporary adhesive vinyl
- mice silhouette template (you can download mine below)
- Silhouette Cameo (or scissors or a hobby knife)
The whole project is quick and easy, just cut out some mice silhouettes from your black vinyl, and stick them to a wall! If you like the mice I used, you can download the templates here:
I used my Cameo to cut out the mice, but you can easily do it by hand with a pair of scissors or a hobby knife.
I set our mice up so they’re climbing on the end of our couch, but they would be cute scurrying along a baseboard or running across stair risers as well!
Three little mice are hanging out on top of the couch, and one is down below thinking about climbing up.
The cats were super interested while I was attaching the vinyl to the wall, but a few minutes later they had totally lost interest. Puck clearly stinks at being a hunter…he’s not even fazed by the mice frolicking on the couch behind him!
This little guy is trying to escape the couch and get back down to the mouse hole on the floor. 🙂
These guys are just chillin’, hangin’ out! (I realize this is a lot of photos for such a simple craft, BUT THEY’RE SO CUTE!)
I think they’re pretty cute, and they’re perfect for Halloween!
I link up at these awesome parties!
More posts you might like!
Latest posts by Jessi Wohlwend (see all)
- Creativity Unleashed #207 - January 18, 2018
- 12 Valentine’s Day Crafts For Kids - January 17, 2018
- How Do I Upload My Own Images With A Cricut Machine? - January 12, 2018
- Creativity Unleashed #206 - January 11, 2018
- FREE Mrs. Meyer’s Cleaning Products & Caddy From Grove Collaborative! - January 9, 2018