Have a new Cricut and don’t know where to start? Get creating with this list of over 100 creative and super simple DIY projects with a Cricut that are perfect for beginners!
Are you wondering what kind of projects you can make with a Cricut cutting machine? Or wondering what different materials a Cricut can cut? With a Cricut, the possibilities are endless! To help inspire you and give you an idea of the many different Cricut projects you can make, I’ve put together a list of some awesome projects below.
Projects You Can Make With A Cricut Machine
There are tons of different things you can use a Cricut for. I already shared a list of over 100 materials a Cricut can cut, so I’m going to break down this list by the type of project instead of the material.
Scrapbooking & Card Making
Weddings & Parties
Cricut machines are great for making custom decor for weddings & parties!
Use your Cricut to make holiday decor for any occasion!
You can make tons of different projects to decorate your home! Everything from pillows and wall art to organization ideas!
Apparel & Accessories
One of my favorite things to make with my Cricut is t-shirts, onesies, and tote bags. You can put heat transfer vinyl on pretty much any fabric surface, but you can also use a Cricut to make jewelry, headbands, and more!
TONS of Other Ideas!
The project ideas above are just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to projects you can make with a Cricut machine! There are thousands of other ways to use your Cricut; just get creative!
You can see all of my Cricut projects and tutorials in my Cricut gallery.
I hope this list helps inspire you to make some new projects with your Cricut! If you’re brand new to Cricut, check out some of my beginner tutorials:
- What Is A Cricut Machine & What Can I Do With It?
- How Does A Cricut Machine Work?
- How Do I Upload My Own Images With A Cricut Machine?
Want to share this article with your friends? Just click any of the share buttons on the left to share with Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, etc.!
More posts you might like!
Latest posts by Jessi Wohlwend (see all)
- Super Easy DIY Wooden Firecrackers For The 4th Of July! - May 21, 2018
- What Kinds Of Crafts & DIY Projects Can I Make With My Cricut Machine? - May 14, 2018
- Get Ready For Summer With FREE Mrs. Meyer’s Cleaning Products From Grove Collaborative! - May 8, 2018
- 26 Simple DIY Pet Projects Anyone Can Do! - May 7, 2018
- 11 DIY Patriotic Project Ideas! - May 2, 2018