Welcome to Creativity Unleashed!
If you’re new here, Creativity Unleashed is a place for you find some inspiration and show off your own creativity! At the bottom of this post you’ll find hundreds of links to amazing projects, recipes, crafts, and tutorials, so if you’re looking for ideas for your next project, you’ve come to the right place!
This week’s giveaway is sponsored by Oriental Trading Company, and we are giving away a $100 gift card to Oriental Trading! It’s perfect timing because their Christmas Store is fully stocked with toys, games, candy, party supplies, decor, and more for the holidays! Scroll down to the bottom of this post to enter for your chance to win!
The party starts Thursdays at 7pm ET and runs through the weekend. It’s hosted by Practically Functional, One Project Closer, The DIY Village, The Kim Six Fix, My Love 2 Create, and Her Tool Belt. If you’re a blogger and want to share your own recent projects, you only have to link up once to be seen on all six blogs! That’s six times the exposure for each of your projects! Plus, every week, each host will pick a Rockstar from the projects that were linked up that week and feature that project on our blogs.
This is my Rockstar pick from last week’s party.
Jennifer from The Jenny Evolution made these awesome hot chocolate stir sticks for her family to enjoy after playing outside in the snow; what a great idea!
Be sure to visit the other hostesses to see their Rockstar picks!
Giveaway time! Enter for your chance to win!
Use the Rafflecopter widget below to enter for your chance to win! Giveaway is open to all residents of the U.S., ages 18 and over.
And now for this week’s Creativity Unleashed link party!
Link up your projects below! I’m so excited to see what you’ve been working on this week! Remember, if you link up at one blog, your link will be seen in the parties from all six blogs!
Creativity Unleashed Guidelines:
- Feel free to share any of your latest projects, as long as they are your projects!
- Please don’t link up Etsy shops, giveaways, link parties, etc.
- Link directly to a specific post, not your home page.
- Link up your newest projects! Please don’t share ideas you’ve already shared before.
- By linking up, you’re giving us permission to feature your photos and project on our blogs and social media. Images will always be shared with proper credit and a link back.
Latest posts by Jessi Wohlwend (see all)
- Simple DIY Christmas Lantern Decoration - November 20, 2017
- Updating The Foundation Wall: Part 1 - November 17, 2017
- Creativity Unleashed #199 & Oriental Trading Giveaway - November 16, 2017
- FREE Mrs. Meyer’s Holiday Scents Kit From Grove Collaborative! - November 14, 2017
- Creativity Unleashed #198 & Oriental Trading Giveaway - November 9, 2017