This post was last updated on
Grove Collaborative always has awesome freebies available with a $20 purchase, but supplies vary and sometimes they run out of one freebie and substitute in another. If you want the specific freebie you see advertised, make sure you place your order right away before it sells out!
Everything you need to know about Grove Collaborative AND how to get FREE Mrs. Meyer’s cleaning products in holiday scents and a cute red caddy with your first order!
The holiday season is here! It’s that most wonderful, magical, slightly stress-inducing time of year where your calendar is full to bursting with family, friends, parties, and get-togethers. 🙂 Luckily Mrs. Meyer’s holiday scents collection is now available, and what better way to relax and instantly put yourself in the holiday spirit than the scents of peppermint, orange clove, and Iowa pine!
If you want to prep for the holidays while relaxing with some amazing holiday scents, your timing is perfect because Grove Collaborative is giving away free Mrs. Meyer’s cleaning products in orange clove, peppermint, or Iowa pine and a free red cleaning caddy this week only! Anyone who wants to can start their own collection of great-smelling, super awesome cleaning products in their home by clicking here!
FREE Mrs. Meyer’s Holiday Scents Kit!
The free Mrs. Meyer’s holiday scents kit includes cleaning products in your choice of Orange Clove, Peppermint, or Iowa Pine:
Mrs. Meyer’s Holiday Hand Soap
Mrs. Meyer’s Holiday Dish Soap
Mrs. Meyer’s Holiday Multi Surface Spray
Grove Collaborative Red Cleaning Caddy
Grove Collaborative Walnut Scrubber Sponges
Free Shipping & 60 Day VIP Trial!
The free kit is available through Grove Collaborative. Haven’t heard of Grove before? They are an online subscription service whose mission is to make sure that getting the absolute best, non-toxic, all-natural cleaning, household, and personal care products is totally effortless and affordable! Check out more info on what Grove Collaborative offers and why I love them here!
I started using Mrs. Meyer’s products a few years ago and have been hooked ever since. They’re made with plant-derived ingredients and essential oils, in scents inspired by a backyard garden. They are natural and gentle, but pack a serious punch when it comes to dirt and grime! Plus they smell AMAZING!
These all natural cleaning products are amazing for keeping your home clean and smelling great! Plus it’s always easier to do a load of dishes when your soap smells like Orange Clove, Peppermint, or Iowa Pine. 🙂
I use the gorgeous, multi-functional enamel caddy for corralling extra products until we’re ready to use them. (It’s also a stylish way to round up cleaning products, gardening tools, or the kids’ summer art supplies!) And for the holidays, Grove is offering a special red cleaning caddy this year!
Another way I make sure I never run out of my favorite products is by using Grove Collaborative. Grove delivers the best natural products right to my doorstep, on my schedule. I get a monthly shipment but I can change up the products in it every month, move the shipment date to later or earlier, or even cancel it all together if I don’t need anything that month!
They make creating a healthy, beautiful home effortless and affordable. I’ve also discovered some of my favorite cleaning products through Grove. Here are some products I think you should try:
- Mrs. Meyer’s surface scrub $4.95
- Grove Collaborative cleaning gloves $6.95
- Method antibac bathroom cleaner $2.99
- Full Circle grunge buster grout and tile brush $6.99
- Mrs. Meyer’s dish soap FREE
- Mrs. Meyer’s hand soap FREE
- Mrs. Meyer’s multi-surface spray FREE
- Grove Collaborative cleaning caddy FREE
- Grove Collaborative walnut scrubber sponges FREE
You’ll get all these products for $21.88 plus free shipping when you place your first order from Grove Collaborative! And when you sign up for Grove right now, you’ll also get a free 60 day VIP trial. For 60 days, you’ll save even more with free shipping, free gifts, price matching, exclusive sales, and personal service.
These holiday scents from Mrs. Meyer’s will get you right into the holiday spirit and help you relax while you’re working on holiday prep. Or, these Mrs. Meyer’s products make great hostess gifts. They’re the perfect addition to any holiday gift basket, so it’s a great time to give Grove Collaborative a try (even if it’s just for the freebies!)
So, how do I get my free Mrs. Meyer’s Holiday Scents Kit?
1. Click here to visit Grove Collaborative and get the free holiday set + free shipping + a 60 day free VIP trial.
2. Answer a few quick questions about your home and Grove will auto-fill your cart with $20 worth of suggested products to help you get started. But you can always change it around if you don’t like the suggestions; there are tons of amazing products available!
3. Finalize your cart. If you want to go with the suggested products, go for it! If you want to change stuff around, you can do that too! Just make sure you have at least $20 worth of stuff in your cart in order to get the free Mrs. Meyer’s holiday scents kit at checkout.
4. Check out and place your order! Your free holiday scents kit will be added to your order, and your products will arrive in a few days!
This awesome deal ends Tuesday night, November 6. Supplies are limited, and this is always a super popular deal, so make sure you grab it before time runs out or before it sells out!
Want to share this great deal with your friends? Just click any of the share buttons on the left to share with Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, etc.!
Disclosure: I’m thrilled to be partnering with Grove Collaborative as an affiliate, which means I get a small commission if you make a purchase using any of my links. But I seriously LOVE Grove Collaborative, all of their products, and the amazing service they provide, and all opinions in this post are 100% my own. I would never write a post about something I didn’t think was useful or interesting for you guys, and Practically Functional will only publish sponsored posts for companies or products I love and believe in! 🙂
Latest posts by Jessi Wohlwend (see all)
- How To Make A Birthday Coupon Book With A Cricut Maker - September 18, 2019
- 21 Super Simple Home Office Organization Ideas - September 9, 2019
- How To Make Personalized Stuffed Dolls With The Cricut EasyPress Mini - September 6, 2019
- Everything You Need To Know About Cricut Infusible Ink Transfer Sheets - August 30, 2019
- Mermazing SVG Cut File – Cricut and Silhouette - August 26, 2019