This post was last updated on
Happy Halloween!!! What are your plans for tonight? I’m so excited to have trick or treaters show up this year; I can’t wait to see all the kids in their fun costumes! We have our teal pumpkin on the front porch, giant bowls of candy and non-food treats, and a ton of decorations in the front yard to welcome the trick-or-treaters!
By the way, it’s not too late for you to participate in the teal pumpkin project if you want! Just grab some non-food treats from the dollar store, paint a pumpkin teal, and put it on your front porch. Help keep Halloween safe and fun for all trick-or-treaters, even those with food allergies!
If you want to see how I made any of our Halloween decorations this year, just click on the links to go to the full tutorial!
And you can’t see it from outside, but I made a ton of fun indoor Halloween decor this year as well! Check these out!
Have a happy, fun, and safe Halloween this year everyone!!!!
Latest posts by Jessi Wohlwend (see all)
- How To Weld In Cricut Design Space - January 20, 2020
- How To Slice In Cricut Design Space - January 13, 2020
- How To Organize Your Kitchen Drawers: 20 Ideas To Tame The Clutter - December 16, 2019
- Is A Cricut Worth The Price: How To Decide For Yourself - December 11, 2019
- Keep Kids Clothes Organized With These Cute Dresser Drawer Labels [Free Printable + SVG] - December 6, 2019