This post was last updated on
Happy Halloween!!! What are your plans for tonight? I’m so excited to have trick or treaters show up this year; I can’t wait to see all the kids in their fun costumes! We have our teal pumpkin on the front porch, giant bowls of candy and non-food treats, and a ton of decorations in the front yard to welcome the trick-or-treaters!
By the way, it’s not too late for you to participate in the teal pumpkin project if you want! Just grab some non-food treats from the dollar store, paint a pumpkin teal, and put it on your front porch. Help keep Halloween safe and fun for all trick-or-treaters, even those with food allergies!
If you want to see how I made any of our Halloween decorations this year, just click on the links to go to the full tutorial!
And you can’t see it from outside, but I made a ton of fun indoor Halloween decor this year as well! Check these out!
Have a happy, fun, and safe Halloween this year everyone!!!!
Latest posts by Jessi Wohlwend (see all)
- 21 Super Simple Home Office Organization Ideas - September 9, 2019
- How To Make Personalized Stuffed Dolls With The Cricut EasyPress Mini - September 6, 2019
- Everything You Need To Know About Cricut Infusible Ink Transfer Sheets - August 30, 2019
- Mermazing SVG Cut File – Cricut and Silhouette - August 26, 2019
- How To Use Heat Transfer Vinyl With A Cricut Machine: A Step By Step Guide - August 23, 2019